News & Events
Want to stay up-to-date with school news and events?
This is an app we use to communicate with parents and caregivers about whole school events. Parents can find information about excursions, and extra-curricula activities and fundraising.
Families can also:
- sign permission and consent forms for all excursions;
- access forms to update family contact details, medical information and other important school consents;
- inform the school about children being absent or late to school;
- read the latest version of the School newsletter and
- access our social media pages and website
This app is used to share work with families and as a communication tool between the class teacher and the home. Parents and teachers can send private messages to each other and receive important school announcements.This is also a learning tool used by our classroom teachers to communicate all the learning that is happening within the classroom
We use Facebook to showcase our school to both our existing and wider community. You can view the latest posts on the St Pius X Facebook page below.
Newsletters are distributed in Weeks 2, 5 & 8 of each school term. This is accessible on the school website and via the SZapp.
Email and Face-to-Face
Email is also used to communicate with families.
Face-to-face communication is always encouraged, and our families are welcome to call or come into the school and set a time to meet with any of our staff members if and when required.