Camps and Excursions
Year 4, 5 & 6 students have the opportunity to experience an overnight camp once a year.
Camps benefit children in many ways;
- providing a safe environment to make new friends
- fostering personal independence
- building confidence and learning new skills (communication, conflict resolution, teamwork and leadership)
Excursions and Incursions
Excursions and Incursions have a specific curriculum focus, linked to classroom learning. They can also have a social or wellbeing focus.
Incursions are when outside agencies, educational institutions, guest speakers or performance groups visit our school to facilitate programs which also support classroom learning.
Some examples of incursions include:
- music and drama performances
- cyber safety sessions
- science shows
- virtual reality presentations
- environmental stewardship
- sports clinics